Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

Kevcod said:
That Umbro top is getting a lot of use , isn't it ?
I think the main reason we didn't announce the double signing of RSC &Tevez today is because Umbro have only made 2 of these tops and the kid from the band swiped the other one !! :-)

WELCOME ROQUE.

You didn't set the price, but PLEEAAAASSSEEEE go and prove you're worth every penny

Bloody Hell
Just see him on SSN.

That Umbro training top must have been XL - kids size !!
You wait
Talkshite radio exclusive leading story

Man City players too big for kit scandal !!

Think we've got him at the right time of his career for a player of this type. 28 in August, 4 year deal.

Re: RSC OFFICALY SIGNED

tommcfc said:
city-till-i-cry said:
tommcfc said:
mikeskitz said:
put your dummys back in the kids happy he signed

and also a tool

fuck u. Jus thought i would let every1 now its offical, and nt jus that hes passe a medical. And our offical site aswell

now now don't cry about it. everyone knew anyway on the big fuck off 178 page thread which didn't need another creating. also invest in a dictionary if you get the chance

Sorry didnt know we had an A* student on here. Was in a rush on my way out to football if you must know. Who's crying? And there was nothing official on this site so thought i would share it. NVM, now FUCKOFF and stop boring me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.