Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

Re: Santa Cruz, do we need him?

Yes, we do need him. If there's one position I trust Hughes to sign players in, it's strikers. And Robanompivenov (nice name btw) whilst you make a fair point you have to admit that RSC's potential to create goalscoring opportunities for others by holding up the ball should be taken into account as well as his goalscoring record. I'd also say his prem record is one season where hje scored twenty goals, and one season where he was mainly 'injured'/refusing to play for bfs.

Re: caicedo/santa cruz

........................Given......................
Richards....Kompany....Onuoha.....Bridge
..............De Jong.........Barry..............
........................Ireland.....................
...............SWP...............Robinho..........
........................Tevez........................

if we didnt sign RSC

Caicedo will get better. I just think he needs 6-12 months on loan somewhere first to build his confidence.

If RSC can stay fit I think he'd be a good signing but recent history says he won't.

sam the drummer said:
........................Given......................
Richards....Kompany....Onuoha.....Bridge
..............De Jong.........Barry..............
........................Ireland.....................
...............Tevez...........Robinho..........
...........................Jo........................

I quite like it

Do people think that Onuoha will actually start? Alot of people put him in their prediction teams.

I think his chances will be restricted this year when Lescott (maybe) and another sign.

Harsh? I don't think so. Look at Joe Hart, it was harsh on him, but to challege the top 5 Onuoha isn't going to be playing every game.

mansour's tow ropes said:
its similiar to another thread but do people here think caicedo could do santa cruz's job of heading the ball and holding it up.

or even jo?

not bothered about if we sign him or not but i would take caicedo over crouch anyday, were the RSC deal to fall through

who the fuck are you blad?

bluejase said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
its similiar to another thread but do people here think caicedo could do santa cruz's job of heading the ball and holding it up.

or even jo?

not bothered about if we sign him or not but i would take caicedo over crouch anyday, were the RSC deal to fall through

who the fuck are you blad?

lol

Re: Santa Cruz, do we need him?

Dobsy87 said:
Yes, we do need him. If there's one position I trust Hughes to sign players in, it's strikers. And Robanompivenov (nice name btw) whilst you make a fair point you have to admit that RSC's potential to create goalscoring opportunities for others by holding up the ball should be taken into account as well as his goalscoring record. I'd also say his prem record is one season where hje scored twenty goals, and one season where he was mainly 'injured'/refusing to play for bfs.

Totally agree. Think the lad has the tools to be a big goal scorer, and under Hughes he can re-discover um.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.