Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

Re: Santa cruz-how long will he last

RealMancsAreBlue said:
riley347 said:
RealMancsAreBlue said:
im going to go for 8 games before he's out for 3 months

another thick comment.........tit........

Seriously, why dont you fuck off ?

1-0.....riley.......advice before you post in future......THINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........

DontLookBackInAnger said:
I'm wondering who will last longer if they are our first choice pairing, RSC or Bellamy, my guess is we have lost one by the rags game and both by the end of Oct(for at least some games)
Theyve probably got a bet between themselves

what.....an......annoying.....and..... strange.......little........boy................

Re: caicedo/santa cruz

I just don't get all this RSC bashing. When he's fit he's top class. Two good feet great in the air, decent pace, good control and brave as anything. He'll bang in shed loads in our team. It was only 12 months ago the so called top 4 were looking at him. As for sexy feet being better, you're having a laugh. He'll improve but, IMO he shouldn't be anywhere near our team at the moment.

sam the drummer said:
........................Given......................
Richards....Kompany....Onuoha.....Bridge
..............De Jong.........Barry..............
........................Ireland.....................
...............Tevez...........Robinho..........
...........................Jo........................

I quite like it

replace jo with ceicedo n am all about that twould be a tasty attackin quartet

caceido considering his size is useless at holding the ball up and he is awful in the air...he can barely get his feet off the ground

Rsc is decent in the air and can hold the ball up (then again so could sibieski and macken!!!!) but other than that he is average (with a bad injury rexord which like bellamy will keep him sidelined half the time)

Jo.....cannt hold the ball and is poor in the air considering his height

Crouch - again considering his height is poor in the air...good on the ground but slow as anything...not a player that will ever stretch defences.

Therefore....out of the 4, RSC I believe is the best option - however he will not add enough quality to push us forward

TaylorWill07 said:
TudorRose said:
sam the drummer said:
........................Given......................
Richards....Kompany....Onuoha.....Bridge
..............De Jong.........Barry..............
........................Ireland.....................
...............Tevez...........Robinho..........
...........................Jo........................

I quite like it

Do people think that Onuoha will actually start? Alot of people put him in their prediction teams.

I think his chances will be restricted this year when Lescott (maybe) and another sign.

Harsh? I don't think so. Look at Joe Hart, it was harsh on him, but to challege the top 5 Onuoha isn't going to be playing every game.

you boy are clueless!

did you watch us this past season ?

nedum has been OUTSTANDING, Overreaction? NO, he has been top class

by far our defender, i would put my life on the line and say nedum will 100% start next year unless he gets injured!!!

innit man were you watchin city last season

kp789 said:
RealMancsAreBlue said:
what.....an......annoying.....and..... strange.......little........boy................
Stay out of eachothers hair boys

cheeky....i,m bald as a coot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..............

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.