Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

Shooter 83 said:
Cheesy said:
Blues Brother said:
Cheesy said:
Berti, TBH, Bridge (at the moment, though could prove to be OK)

Berti was free so hardly a risk and has been worth his wages for keepimg Bluemoon entertained

Oh I agree with you, I'm just pointing out that not all of Hughes' signings have been good as some people seem to insist ;-)

Berti was just emergancy backup though, he never got him to be a regular, you surely can't count him!

I can if I want to :-P

:-)

You can't compare RSC & Tevez, they are completely different players & both have completely different strengths & weaknesses.

Cheesy said:
liamctid said:
I'd rather have him than that ugly twat that plays for United, thats for sure! RSC would fit perfectly into our system.

There's no point arguing it with some of you lot though because its like talking to a wall.

You probably all still believe that Hughes has come to City to bring us down from the inside!

RSC is a decent player but he's not half the all round player Tevez is.

Agreed. I can see how both will fit into our system, with these two its not a case of one of the other.

GStar said:
Cheesy said:
liamctid said:
I'd rather have him than that ugly twat that plays for United, thats for sure! RSC would fit perfectly into our system.

There's no point arguing it with some of you lot though because its like talking to a wall.

You probably all still believe that Hughes has come to City to bring us down from the inside!

RSC is a decent player but he's not half the all round player Tevez is.

Agreed. I can see how both will fit into our system, with these two its not a case of one of the other.

Yep.

Re: Santa Cruz

Perhaps this is the transfer the chairman was talking about when he said '20million for a 10million player', so I would assume it is only around 10 million and the rest based on performances. What we needed in a target man.
While I will agree it seems a waste of money, you live by the sword and die by it, I'll wait and see.

BingoBango said:
Geez, over-reaction, much?

Potentially a very good signing, if we keep him fit. I'm not convinced he was injured for the second half of last season, it seemed like he really didn't want to play for Fat Sam.

Let's see what we've got at the end of the transfer window before we conclude that Hughes is a 'fucking prick', eh?

Good points!
or fat Sam wouldnt play him cos he openly said he wanted to leave!

Plus we need strikers as what we have arent good enough or need selling so heres a start, roll on some more and some sales too!

Unknown_Genius said:
Good signing, he's the best player for our attack to function, if teams defend deep against us, it would be foolish as Santa Cruz is so good in the air, yet if they push up we can split them open with the pace of SWP and Robinho. If we can get both him and Tevez, I'll be delighted.

Get you Mourinho lol.

bobmcfc said:
liamctid said:
bobmcfc said:
hgblue said:
I despair of City fans sometimes. Have you people even seen him play? The guy is a world class striker. Add him to Gareth Barry, with the possible addition of Lescott and Toure, and we are serious contenders for the top six next season. If we were to get Yaya Toure, Tevez & Eto'o as well, it's top four here we come! Stop whining, chill out, and enjoy the rest of the transfer window. I for one can't wait for the season to start.

world class my ARSE ! You sir are demented. hes good i'll give you that but not world class

nah, tevez every time. rsc is not world class. 3rd choice at best

Well if we want to play the 4-5-1/4-3-3 system (which we will do because Robinho prefers the role) you are much better having him up front that Tevez. Proof - Bellamy is a better footballer than Caicedo - but we are a better TEAM when we play with him up front, and we score more goals. People are obsessing over that ugly shite when he still plays for the rags. I won't love him if he comes to us over them as it doesn't prove that we are a better club - which some people are deluding themselves with (not saying this applies to yourself).

RSC was great getting service from David Bentley 2 seasons ago, last season when he did play he had... erm... sorry, but who is BRFC's creative players?! Whoever they are, they are not a touch on Robbie, SWP and Ireland.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.