Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

Re: Santa Cruz

Rösler's Dad said:
Ricster said:
I also said if we pay over the odds for Santa Cruz i wouldn't go back to City til MH was gone.

Thanks Hughes you fuckin prick!

Not go back to watch City until MH goes? Jeez, what a melodramatic drama queen!

Why not see what happens and how he plays first?

Or is giving someone a chance too difficult for you?; or perhaps your opinion on a player and manager means more to you than supporting the club? Of course, you might even be wrong; there's a thought, isn't it?

;0)

Oh do fuck off, i said what i said and i'd look an even bigger clown if i went back on my word.

Do you honestly think an injury prone 1 season wonder is worth £18m? As i said its the principal.

He's had this planned from the moment he loaned out Jo, who is by far a better player than that Paraguayan ponce!

Cheesy said:
He's a good player but I think fans have genuine concerns over his fitness. In 11 seasons as a pro he's played 235 league games.

Think he was sat on the bench alot of the time at Bayern though behind some Top class strikers.

If we sign Eto'o and Tevez then Santa Cruz will have been a good move.

If Santa Cruz is the pinnacle of our striker signings then it will be the moment Hughes' P45 got signed (to be delivered pre-Christmas) and the moment we wasted another season.

K.Reeves right foot said:
Smiffy said:
Although Santa Cruz seems a bit over priced, if he stays free from injury then he is definitely the sort of person we need up front especially when we're away from home. At least he'll turn up and I'd put money on him getting our first three away points at Blackburn.

I would walk naked to Blackburn just to see RSC nod in his hattrick goal and turn fat sams head even more red!
Can we get one of those carts gypsies have and put you in the horse bit? You could toe everyone on BM whose going to Blackburn, antlondonITK could be the whipping boy.

Re: Santa Cruz

Ricster said:
Rösler's Dad said:
Ricster said:
I also said if we pay over the odds for Santa Cruz i wouldn't go back to City til MH was gone.

Thanks Hughes you fuckin prick!

Not go back to watch City until MH goes? Jeez, what a melodramatic drama queen!

Why not see what happens and how he plays first?

Or is giving someone a chance too difficult for you?; or perhaps your opinion on a player and manager means more to you than supporting the club? Of course, you might even be wrong; there's a thought, isn't it?

;0)

Oh do fuck off, i said what i said and i'd look an even bigger clown if i went back on my word.

Do you honestly think an injury prone 1 season wonder is worth £18m? As i said its the principal.

He's had this planned from the moment he loaned out Jo, who is by far a better player than that Paraguayan ponce!

£18m for a player who had one decent season and has numerous recurring injury problems.

*shakes head in disbelief*

Nevertheless "when"(not if) he becomes a City player I will support him and give him time to prove himself as always.

Cheesy said:
He's a good player but I think fans have genuine concerns over his fitness. In 11 seasons as a pro he's played 235 league games.

People are right to have genuine concerns over his fitness but some people are just slagging him off as a one season wonder which is nonesense

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.