Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

Blue Smartie said:
K.Reeves right foot said:
Smiffy said:
Although Santa Cruz seems a bit over priced, if he stays free from injury then he is definitely the sort of person we need up front especially when we're away from home. At least he'll turn up and I'd put money on him getting our first three away points at Blackburn.

I would walk naked to Blackburn just to see RSC nod in his hattrick goal and turn fat sams head even more red!
Can we get one of those carts gypsies have and put you in the horse bit? You could toe everyone on BM whose going to Blackburn, antlondonITK could be the whipping boy.

sounds great!

bizzbo said:
Ricster said:
Do you lot think Samaras was worth £6m?

Thats exactly what we have for the money here.

calm down dear, it's hardly worth getting your knickers in a twist over us signing a single bloody player.

Its the principal. What part of that do you lot not get?

Now that we have paid £18m for RSC, we are going to get fucked over on every transfer from now on.

Wake up ffs.

ok first of all this news is from sky sources so wouldn't be suprised if wasn't true, if it is the the amount could be made up. and the main point IF hughes buys RSC then this will be the turning point in his career, if this fails after all the chasing then he will be out the door before christmas, if it works out he will be regarded as one of the best man managers in the game.

so lets wait for the OS to let us know, if it comes off the support him as he will be a blue and we got enough people against us without being at each others throats, if it fails then expect the quickest overhaul in history

Re: Santa Cruz

Ricster said:
Rösler's Dad said:
Ricster said:
I also said if we pay over the odds for Santa Cruz i wouldn't go back to City til MH was gone.

Thanks Hughes you fuckin prick!

Not go back to watch City until MH goes? Jeez, what a melodramatic drama queen!

Why not see what happens and how he plays first?

Or is giving someone a chance too difficult for you?; or perhaps your opinion on a player and manager means more to you than supporting the club? Of course, you might even be wrong; there's a thought, isn't it?

;0)

Oh do fuck off, i said what i said and i'd look an even bigger clown if i went back on my word.

Do you honestly think an injury prone 1 season wonder is worth £18m? As i said its the principal.

He's had this planned from the moment he loaned out Jo, who is by far a better player than that Paraguayan ponce!

It is only a REPORTED £18million and will probabaly be less knowing SSN and the way they just make stuff up! and then what if we sell Evans, Sturridge, Vassel, Bojinov, Caicedo etc are all sold (which i think they may well be!) and we're left with Bellamy + Santa Cruz playing as back up strikers to Robi (if we buy a decent left sided player or play a front 3 of, lets say, Robi + Eto'o + Tevez! And with this we get some really decent defenders and get into 5th place and win the FA Cup!

will you not bother going to watch your team still? i'd still go and watch City if we the Sheikh up and left and we were relegated to the Conference with Gary Neville as manager!

Well maybe not Gary Neville, haha!

lets face it, next May if RSC scores his 1st goal of the season and it just happens to be a last minute winner in the FA cup final against the Rags will we care if he cost 18 million?

C_T_I_D said:
Why is it an ignorant comment Marvin?

We have been had over a barrell by that fat twat Allardyce basically for an injury prone, one good season striker who is not far from the end of his career (maybe four years at most?)

£18 million is not much of an investment is it? Not much resale value?

If indeed he does come here then he's got a lot to prove and a hell of a lot of people to win over because if he flops then it'll look like a 'jobs for the boys' scenario given the wages he'll be on.

Not convinced by this signing. It's a comfort zone signing in my opinion.

If you can't see why we've gone for a player with the qualities RSC possesses then we must all despair.

Of course there's questions over his fitness and he's by no means the "perfect candidate" but i'm sure almost everyone can say our system would benefit from a tall strong centre forward who can use his head and his feet, score goals and hold the ball up.

To say this looks like a "jobs for the boys" scenario is ridiculous.

Blue Mooner said:
This is a good signing (if it happens) and I would be pleased.

With SWP and Petrov as attacking threats down the wing and now having signed Barry with his ability from Set pieces this is the perfect signing.

I would rather have a proven premiership striker who has proven he can live with the rough and tumble and score goals in the premier league. The guy oozed quality in his first full season at Blackburn.

This gives us the aerial option we were missing at games like Stoke away when we needed someone who could find space and get on the end of crosses.

This is a squad game and gives us much needed options up front. I can imagine him and Bellamy working well together.

I'm sure this won't be our only striker target of the summer but this is a great addition to the squad. Well done Mark Hughes I like the way he is building this squad, it is looking stronger and stronger.

Of course the moaners are out in force as usual which is disappointing.

I think the incessent moaners have been 'fans' only recently and haven't experienced 'buster - next Pele' philips et al.......we should make them watch videos of the last 20 years and maybe then they'd be more appreciative and realistic!

Re: Santa Cruz

Ricster said:
Rösler's Dad said:
Ricster said:
I also said if we pay over the odds for Santa Cruz i wouldn't go back to City til MH was gone.

Thanks Hughes you fuckin prick!

Not go back to watch City until MH goes? Jeez, what a melodramatic drama queen!

Why not see what happens and how he plays first?

Or is giving someone a chance too difficult for you?; or perhaps your opinion on a player and manager means more to you than supporting the club? Of course, you might even be wrong; there's a thought, isn't it?

;0)

Oh do fuck off, i said what i said and i'd look an even bigger clown if i went back on my word.

Do you honestly think an injury prone 1 season wonder is worth £18m? As i said its the principal.

He's had this planned from the moment he loaned out Jo, who is by far a better player than that Paraguayan ponce!
agree i don't think you could look a bigger clown

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.