Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

sorry if i'm not convinced by his fitness. i heard all this "hes better than what we have now" lark with bellamy, who incidentally is a major doubt to be fit for the start of the season.

bluefandk said:
Citycitytid said:
bobmcfc said:
bluepeter62 said:
Me too, but very unlikely! They will be the icing on the cake. I hope!!

rsc is not exactly a statement of intent ! it makes me very nervous that potential targets would think going to be our main striker. if we signed tevez first it would be better

remember Hughes was a mint striker...and will get the best out of him...

So Hughes is gonna buy him some new knees then?

Word is, RSC has had his knees "cleaned out" and the propblem is solved. If the problem is not solved, however, this will presumably be discovered during the player's medical.

johnmc said:
bobmcfc said:
sorry if i'm not convinced by his fitness. i heard all this "hes better than what we have now" lark with bellamy, who incidentally is a major doubt to be fit for the start of the season.

Eto'o has had injury problems
eto'o could play a match tommorow, rsc is still crocked from surgery

bobmcfc said:

Thats not the point though is it. Just because one player could play tomorrow and another couldn't doesnt mean a jot. I'm sure there are plenty of players that couldnt play tomorrow because of operations they have had over the close season.

RSC is what we need, if fit. I do appreciate that he has had injury problems, but i also believe he has exaggerated these since christmas as he didnt want to play for Blackburn.

johnmc said:
bobmcfc said:

Thats not the point though is it. Just because one player could play tomorrow and another couldn't doesnt mean a jot. I'm sure there are plenty of players that couldnt play tomorrow because of operations they have had over the close season.

RSC is what we need, if fit. I do appreciate that he has had injury problems, but i also believe he has exaggerated these since christmas as he didnt want to play for Blackburn.

I agree with this. Plus Eto will miss jan and some of February due to the african cup of nations , so RSC could be useful at that time anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.