Roque Santa Cruz

blueinsa said:
peoffrey said:
I simply couldn't believe City could behave in such a classless manner like when Tottenham sacked Martin Jol. And Garry Cook was ridiculing cancer sufferers all along.

WTF?

Appointing a Manager whilst there was no vacancy (despite denying plans to do so) whilst the bastard in charge lied to Nedum Onouha's Mother.

Not exactly rocket science...

peoffrey said:
blueinsa said:
peoffrey said:
I simply couldn't believe City could behave in such a classless manner like when Tottenham sacked Martin Jol. And Garry Cook was ridiculing cancer sufferers all along.

WTF?

Appointing a Manager whilst there was no vacancy (despite denying plans to do so) whilst the bastard in charge lied to Nedum Onouha's Mother.

Double WTF?

peoffrey said:
blueinsa said:
peoffrey said:

WTF?

david_so_comedy-621x306.jpg

It's not really surprising he did that, he is a good player.

What's surprising is that he is playing.

peoffrey said:
blueinsa said:
peoffrey said:

WTF?

So what.... that clown manager was due to fcuks off a year too late...IMO

He'll never get past our medical team. They can tell a crock a mile away. :)

If Hughes would take RSC and Bridge off our hands, that would be much appreciated. I, for one, would love it.

citymad said:
He'll never get past our medical team. They can tell a crock a mile away. :)

The amazing thing was we tried to sign him in January when he was injured. Before returning in the summer when he still hadnt played.

Ridiculous that hughes tried to sign him, and even more ridiculous that the powers that be let it happen

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.