Roque Santa Cruz

totallywired said:
Super David Silva 21 said:
Thought we had to sell to buy???

Ades going nowhere and RSC on a free, fuckin rubbish.
Would you pay anything for RSC.? As for Ade. just let him train with th youngsters till the end of his contract.

Ades still talkin to spurs

grim up north said:
totallywired said:
Super David Silva 21 said:
Thought we had to sell to buy???

Ades going nowhere and RSC on a free, fuckin rubbish.
Would you pay anything for RSC.? As for Ade. just let him train with th youngsters till the end of his contract.

What in the world have they still got to talk about

fairyfeet said:
grim up north said:
totallywired said:

What in the world have they still got to talk about

"Now Ive stopped RVP joining City and hes joined United instead where do i sign!!"

I can't for the life of me think of a reason as to why, RSC was signed in the first place...Definitely one of the top five worst transfers in prem history :S

01cravend said:
I can't for the life of me think of a reason as to why, RSC was signed in the first place...Definitely one of the top five worst transfers in prem history :S

because Hughes got a piece of the transfer fee

Someone like SUnderland should go for him. better than Saha who they've just signed.

Seems to be over his injury problems now, and had a reasonable season in Spain last season. That's probably the most likely destination

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.