Roque Santa Cruz

SuperbiaInProlelio said:
MCFC BOB said:
Tevez City said:
IF City sold Tevez or Dzeko, I think RSC can be do the 4th striker spot.
Someone needs to get the banhammer out and whack this wind-up merchant over the head.

Just to be devils advocate, Tevez City's post are the best entertainment I've had from this transfer window.
For all the wrong reasons.

If he actually believed in anything he was typing, I wouldn't have a problem - I'd just feel sorry for him.

Santa cruz was a good player at blackburn but hes no better than samaras looking forward to seeing the back of him come on leeds you need a forward like santa cruz

baildon blue said:
Santa cruz was a good player at blackburn but hes no better than samaras looking forward to seeing the back of him come on leeds you need a forward like santa cruz

Samaras over Crocky every day of the week. Did you see Crocky against Limerick the other night the chance he fluffed now that was embarrassing.

If anybody ever says that Hughes got a raw deal then I refer them to this signing. Hughes' stubbornness and narrow mindedness cost him dear. RSC was a good signing @ £3m for Blackburn. At £17 million for a team trying to breach the top 4 ...

Dobsy said:
If anybody ever says that Hughes got a raw deal then I refer them to this signing. Hughes' stubbornness and narrow mindedness cost him dear. RSC was a good signing @ £3m for Blackburn. At £17 million for a team trying to breach the top 4 ...

Hughes didn't get a raw deal.

Mirror now reporting RSC is trying to negotiate his way out of his contract, so he can join Real Betis on a free..

Great news if true, even letting him go in lieu of his loyalty payments would be value for money, considering we are ready to sell him for 3-5mil..

At least he is trying to find a resolution to his predicament, unlike Ade..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.