Roque Santa Cruz

CityCTID said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
CityCTID said:
This is why Marwood should be sacked asap, what is he do is fucking unknown, what a waste of space

So just to clear this up

Marwood should be sacked because of a Mark Hughes buy 3 years ago
Please tell me what's Marwood's job and responsibilities?

-- Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:26 pm --

CityCTID said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
So just to clear this up

Oh I remember, he signed the legendary Owen Hargreaves...LOL
He is the 'Football Administration Officer' which;

"will ensure that the coaching, medical and playing staff at Carrington and the Platt Lane Academy get world leading support at every level.”

Hmmmmmm, where's the 'solely responsible for buying every player'?

Hughes should be blamed for picking him, someone else should be hung by the bollocks for offering to treble a blackburn players' wages.

Cobwebcat said:
Has cost City about £14,800,000 in wages so far and around a £17,500,000 transfer fee. A total of about £32,300,000

He has made 20 appearances and scored 3 goals according to wiki....or over £10,000,000 per goal.

He has a year left on his contract and is nearly 31. Will he let us off the last £5,000,000 in wages and go to another club for a decrease?

Err if it was me absolutely not

Cobwebcat said:
Has cost City about £14,800,000 in wages so far and around a £17,500,000 transfer fee. A total of about £32,300,000

He has made 20 appearances and scored 3 goals according to wiki....or over £10,000,000 per goal.

He has a year left on his contract and is nearly 31. Will he let us off the last £5,000,000 in wages and go to another club for a decrease?

That's bad

please go Santa Cruz

We've almost struck a deal with Betis apparently but they are trying to convince us to give him away for free and for Crocky to take a wage cut, which he may.

Balti said:
he's harder to get rid of than herpes

Unfair Crocky has hardly done anything to warrant that

Not his fault he is injury prone and aint his fault City signed him and offered the wages we did

As far as i can see he aint done anything other than get his head down and get on with things

CityCTID said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
CityCTID said:
This is why Marwood should be sacked asap, what is he do is fucking unknown, what a waste of space

So just to clear this up

-- Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:26 pm --

CityCTID said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
So just to clear this up

Oh I remember, he signed the legendary Owen Hargreaves...LOL

You answered your own question and still managed to be wrong. You are great im going to keep my eye on you for a laugh a minute

It isn't his fault the wages he has got and the price we paid. The real question was why was Hughes allowed to get him the first place.

One of the most bizarre transfers i have seen in a while. Has barely ever completed a season i think yet he was given authority to pay that price.

Thankfully we have got alot better because Sheikh Mansour was taken for a big ride when he came in with players like Santa Cruz.

dctid said:
Balti said:
he's harder to get rid of than herpes

Unfair Crocky has hardly done anything to warrant that

Not his fault he is injury prone and aint his fault City signed him and offered the wages we did

As far as i can see he aint done anything other than get his head down and get on with things

Except performed staggeringly badly even when fit and didn't even seem to be trying in some games...a trait spotted quickly by Mancini I think.

One goal every seven games is dire for a striker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.