Roque Santa Cruz

Pam said:
Does anyone know if Roma are desperate to take the money. What is Roma's financial position, anyone? And why the fuck would his agent have been talking to us at all if he wasn't prepared to consider it?

Yeah and why is this on the RSC thread.

Cobwebcat said:
Pam said:
Does anyone know if Roma are desperate to take the money. What is Roma's financial position, anyone? And why the fuck would his agent have been talking to us at all if he wasn't prepared to consider it?

Who cares?

Pam said:
Cobwebcat said:
Pam said:

Who cares?

I care a little bit. It helps if the thread content relates to the fucking title. You've already started one of your own! DDR isn't even coming...shit I've done it now.

Cobwebcat said:
Pam said:
Cobwebcat said:

Who cares?

I care a little bit. It helps if the thread content relates to the fucking title. You've already started one of your own! DDR isn't even coming...shit I've done it now.

I don't care about this post, either.

pudge said:
80s Shorts said:
johnmc said:
Whispers in other threads the De Rossi deal may not be dead

Mmm, whispers from yourself. Let it drop ffs.
How does it affect you?

Its pathetic. It doent affect me at all.

I know that 1 post affected you because johnmc is your friend.

Commendable but equally pathetic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.