Roque Santa Cruz

metalblue said:
baildon blue said:
Davs 19 said:
Every post you make makes wonder more & more.............
WELL somebody said malaga was offering money.Prick

-- Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:16 pm --

I just want to see back of santa cruz now!!!!I WOULD EVEN GIVE HIM TO LEEDS UNITED

Why Leeds? Strikes me as an odd random choice of team...and said as if you wouldn't piss on a Leeds fan it they were on fire...but Leeds are alright, my enemies enemy is my friend...ah wait a minute...

Baildon is in Bradford hence why he quoted leeds.

Baildon, where you can walk from the Glen down the Grove to the Angel.

Not reading all the 30 odd pages of this thread but, and I know that this will be controversial, I like Roque. It was not his fault that he got injured, he didn't walk out on to the pitch and say I am going to injure myself today. It wasn't his fault that he lost his place because of the injuries and when he came back Roberto Mancini was in charge and didn't want him for the team he planned.

No player, whatever team they play for, goes out to get deliberately injured.

Good luck RSC wherever you may go. I will always applaud your appearances if you come back with another Premiership team.

My opinion, so sue me!!

Posted Today at 02:24 AM Reply with quote #169

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Irruta has passed his medical, is in Malaga & should sign on wednesday

Santa Cruz has agreed terms, we are waiting for paperwork from Man City & to give our payment guarantee. Once that is done & the medical completed he will sign
Fontas, the young central defender from Barcelona is in negotiation to sign. He's been told he is surplus to requirements at the Nou Camp & to find a new Club so he is also expected to sign quickly

The Saviola negotiations have been re-opened. He is also surplus to requirements at his Club, he has agreed lower Terms than he is on at the moment as he wants to join Pellegrini at the Club. We have told Benfica that we plan to hold on to Eliseu & dont want to make him part of the deal!!

There is also a rumour that we are interested in Jeffren, the ex Barcelona winger/midfielder but there is not much info around about how those negotiations are progressing??

This was taken from an English speaking Malaga forum...Looks like he's on his way!

riggymcfc123 said:
Posted Today at 02:24 AM Reply with quote #169

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Irruta has passed his medical, is in Malaga & should sign on wednesday

Santa Cruz has agreed terms, we are waiting for paperwork from Man City & to give our payment guarantee. Once that is done & the medical completed he will sign
Fontas, the young central defender from Barcelona is in negotiation to sign. He's been told he is surplus to requirements at the Nou Camp & to find a new Club so he is also expected to sign quickly

The Saviola negotiations have been re-opened. He is also surplus to requirements at his Club, he has agreed lower Terms than he is on at the moment as he wants to join Pellegrini at the Club. We have told Benfica that we plan to hold on to Eliseu & dont want to make him part of the deal!!

There is also a rumour that we are interested in Jeffren, the ex Barcelona winger/midfielder but there is not much info around about how those negotiations are progressing??

This was taken from an English speaking Malaga forum...Looks like he's on his way!

Oh shit. He's not had his medical yet :(

Eccles Blue said:
Not reading all the 30 odd pages of this thread but, and I know that this will be controversial, I like Roque. It was not his fault that he got injured, he didn't walk out on to the pitch and say I am going to injure myself today. It wasn't his fault that he lost his place because of the injuries and when he came back Roberto Mancini was in charge and didn't want him for the team he planned.

No player, whatever team they play for, goes out to get deliberately injured.

Good luck RSC wherever you may go. I will always applaud your appearances if you come back with another Premiership team.

My opinion, so sue me!!

That's anything but controversial. It's a good post and I agree with pretty much every word of it.

We as a club need to take some of the responsibility for signing RSC and it not working out - Hughes for one for being persistent in his pursuit and not looking at alternative targets, but also whoever sanctioned paying £17 million for a striker that was injured at the time. I reckon a fit Santa Cruz could've been a good signing for us back then - he shat goals for fun at Blackburn - but once we didn't get him in the January '09 window, we shouldn't have gone back in the summer and signed him while he was still recovering from that operation.

Feed-The-Goat said:
Is this just another loan agreement? I an't be arsed sifting through previous pages.

That post above says we're waiting for a 'payment guarantee', so it looks like we're getting a fee!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.