Roque Santa Cruz

Davs 19 said:
baildon blue said:
I do not insult fellow blues Davs 19 so jog on

Fixed. Oh, and looking at your post history, you do. Enjoy the rest of the evening and let's see if you can avoid calling anyone a prick.
DAV19 are you a sarcastic wanker? yes you are so jog on

baildon blue said:
Davs 19 said:
baildon blue said:
I do not insult fellow blues Davs 19 so jog on

Fixed. Oh, and looking at your post history, you do. Enjoy the rest of the evening and let's see if you can avoid calling anyone a prick.
Davs 19 are you a sarcastic wanker? yes you are so jog on

Fixed again for the unobservant. Wanker instead of prick ? You lived down to my expectations:)

Think this is an RSC thread and I would ask you to keep our spat to PM's. TBH though, I really can't be arsed. Where is 'Baildon" BTW ?

Davs 19 said:
baildon blue said:
Davs 19 said:
Davs 19 are you a sarcastic wanker? yes you are so jog on

Fixed again for the unobservant. Wanker instead of prick ? You lived down to my expectations:)

Think this is an RSC thread and I would ask you to keep our spat to PM's. TBH though, I really can't be arsed. Where is 'Baildon" BTW ?
Santa cruz and you have a lot in common dav19

baildon blue said:
Davs 19 said:
baildon blue said:
Hows malaga offering money. I thought they were scint

Every post you make makes wonder more & more.............
WELL somebody said malaga was offering money.Prick

-- Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:16 pm --

I just want to see back of santa cruz now!!!!I WOULD EVEN GIVE HIM TO LEEDS UNITED

Why Leeds? Strikes me as an odd random choice of team...and said as if you wouldn't piss on a Leeds fan it they were on fire...but Leeds are alright, my enemies enemy is my friend...ah wait a minute...

metalblue said:
baildon blue said:
Davs 19 said:
Every post you make makes wonder more & more.............
WELL somebody said malaga was offering money.Prick

-- Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:16 pm --

I just want to see back of santa cruz now!!!!I WOULD EVEN GIVE HIM TO LEEDS UNITED

Why Leeds? Strikes me as an odd random choice of team...and said as if you wouldn't piss on a Leeds fan it they were on fire...but Leeds are alright, my enemies enemy is my friend...ah wait a minute...

Exactly what I thought. The good news is that RSC looks to on his way at last :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.