Roque Santa Cruz

Some bloke on twitter? Not saying it isn't true but hardly official. 600 followers of news and opinion on Malaga.....just promising gossip. Nothing official I can see there.

Are we getting anything from Malaga for RSC, or is this akin to a free transfer?

I wouldn't mind free if we could also set up some sort of a tie-up with them, maybe a future deal for that Isco everyone keeps raving about..

Don't think all the hate for RSC is fair tbh.

I've not heard one whisper from the club about him stinking the place out with his attittude. Yes he was ridiculously expensive - fee and wages - but that's hardly his fault.

His injury record was appalling, but it was piss poor before he joined. Don't point the finger at someone for others' mistakes.

All the best Roque. Hope you have a bit more luck at Malaga than you did at City.

gordondaviesmoustache said:

I've not heard one whisper from the club about him stinking the place out with his attittude. Yes he was ridiculously expensive - fee and wages - but that's hardly his fault.

His injury record was appalling, but it was piss poor before he joined. Don't point the finger at someone for others' mistakes.

All the best Roque. Hope you have a bit more luck at Malaga than you did at City.

Agree with every word of that GDM

sincity said:
Are we getting anything from Malaga for RSC, or is this akin to a free transfer?

I wouldn't mind free if we could also set up some sort of a tie-up with them, maybe a future deal for that Isco everyone keeps raving about..

Malaga is like broke? Don't expect much from this (financially speaking)

Unofficial twitter called "Malaga World" ?

-- Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:41 pm --

But when fit was awful and made no attempt to improve. 3 goals. Why on earth would he slag us off...he's been treated extremely well by City.

Ovo said:

yes so do I<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:45 pm --<br /><br />
Cobwebcat said:

But when fit was awful and made no attempt to improve. 3 goals. Why on earth would he slag us off...he's been treated extremely well by City.

oh ffs climb out from up yourself eh

BringBackSwales said:
Ovo said:

yes so do I

-- Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:45 pm --

Cobwebcat said:

oh ffs climb out from up yourself eh

You think he's ok I don't. If you want to kiss him goodbye that's up to you. I cant remember one good performance. Perhaps you are more forgiving than me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.