Rory Delap's throw ins......

Tricky_Rici said:
You big boys with all your premadonnas.........

Thanks mate. That's the most credit somebody's given us in ages. Normally it's Wimbledon. Are you suggesting it's cheating though? ;-)

Fuller does have his moments, i can admit that, but he's not that bad. One swallow doesn't make a summer though and the rest of our team don't do it as it's not Pulis' style. Trying to get Fuller to do as he's told is practically impossible though and i think he's given up trying. ;D

Don't try and tell me that Adebayor and Bellamy are angels though and i'd say they are both worse than Fuller. I did say "the big boys" though and not specifically you so it was more of a general comment about how the further up the league you go you will generally get more pansies who throw themselves to the ground and feign injury. That's a damn sight more annoying than a team that has a long throw surely? I will grant you that you're nowhere near as bad as the Arsenals, Chelseas and Liverpools of this world. I'll let your neighbours off this time though as now Ronaldo's gone they do seem to have cleaned up their act a bit.[/quote]

can't even quote yourself accurately, it's you again isn't it, Shafted?

mcfc_die_hard said:
Tricky_Rici said:
Thanks mate. That's the most credit somebody's given us in ages. Normally it's Wimbledon. Are you suggesting it's cheating though? ;-)

Fuller does have his moments, i can admit that, but he's not that bad. One swallow doesn't make a summer though and the rest of our team don't do it as it's not Pulis' style. Trying to get Fuller to do as he's told is practically impossible though and i think he's given up trying. ;D

Don't try and tell me that Adebayor and Bellamy are angels though and i'd say they are both worse than Fuller. I did say "the big boys" though and not specifically you so it was more of a general comment about how the further up the league you go you will generally get more pansies who throw themselves to the ground and feign injury. That's a damn sight more annoying than a team that has a long throw surely? I will grant you that you're nowhere near as bad as the Arsenals, Chelseas and Liverpools of this world. I'll let your neighbours off this time though as now Ronaldo's gone they do seem to have cleaned up their act a bit.

i just cant stand teams that rely on a jug eared twat to throw it 40 yards for some 6ft 4 fucking donkeys to head in

I can't stand any team that has Craig Bellamy in it as he's without the doubt the most odious little shit bag in the Premier League. ;-D

C'est la vie. It's all about opinions eh? ;-)

lloydie said:
Tricky_Rici said:
You big boys with all your premadonnas.........

Don't try and tell me that Adebayor and Bellamy are angels though and i'd say they are both worse than Fuller. I did say "the big boys" though and not specifically you so it was more of a general comment about how the further up the league you go you will generally get more pansies who throw themselves to the ground and feign injury. That's a damn sight more annoying than a team that has a long throw surely? I will grant you that you're nowhere near as bad as the Arsenals, Chelseas and Liverpools of this world. I'll let your neighbours off this time though as now Ronaldo's gone they do seem to have cleaned up their act a bit.

can't even quote yourself accurately, it's you again isn't it, Shafted?[/quote]

Take it as a compliment fella. I class you as one of the big boys now.

And no i'm not shafted. I've been trying to post for the last few days before he even left but some little Hitler in your Admin banned my IP address just because he was sick of Stokies coming over and i had to have a few emails to Ric to get it sorted. I'm sure he'll confirm that for you if you ask him. ;-)

put one of our substitutes within touching shoulder distance of where the throw-in will be taken, as long as the sub doesn't move it's legal, it won't stop the throw-in but it's a slight put off and he maybe won't be able to open his arms as much when he launches it in.

Tricky_Rici said:
mcfc_die_hard said:
i just cant stand teams that rely on a jug eared twat to throw it 40 yards for some 6ft 4 fucking donkeys to head in

I can't stand any team that has Craig Bellamy in it as he's without the doubt the most odious little shit bag in the Premier League. ;-D

yeah but he plays the game properly

mcfc_die_hard said:
Tricky_Rici said:

yeah but he plays the game properly

This "properly" word just keeps coming up doesn't it? The way to play football properly is to do whatever you can within the rules to get the best possible result for your team with the players and resources you have available surely? Then over time you can raise more cash from the added revenue in the top league and improve your team and facilities. This high and mighty attitude of entertainment for the neutrals must come first is very patronising and for a club that was relatively recently in the third tier I'd have thought you would have more modesty. Yes it would be lovely if we all had 200 million to spend in a few months but that's not the real world that the rest of football live in now is it?

Tricky_Rici said:
lloydie said:

And no i'm not shafted. I've been trying to post for the last few days before he even left but some little Hitler in your Admin banned my IP address just because he was sick of Stokies coming over and i had to have a few emails to Ric to get it sorted. I'm sure he'll confirm that for you if you ask him. ;-)[/quote]

quite remarkably similar and consistent line in inconsistencies though, but I guess you're probably related
... and I'm sure there was no compliment intended, you quite clearly feel some righteousness in your nobody likes us underdog status, which you're fully entitled to

lloydie said:
Tricky_Rici said:

And no i'm not shafted. I've been trying to post for the last few days before he even left but some little Hitler in your Admin banned my IP address just because he was sick of Stokies coming over and i had to have a few emails to Ric to get it sorted. I'm sure he'll confirm that for you if you ask him. ;-)

quite remarkably similar and consistent line in inconsistencies though, but I guess you're probably related
... and I'm sure there was no compliment intended, you quite clearly feel some righteousness in your nobody likes us underdog status, which you're fully entitled to[/quote]

Based on what mate?

Instead of the we all shag our cousins personal insults why don't you try and debate the topic as i do because i won't be joining you in the gutter no matter how hard you try. Are you really telling me that there are not more divers the further you go up the league generally speaking? I'm just debating that Rory's throws are perfectly legal and don't involve conning the ref. What's wrong with that? I'll even tell you that i hope you make it into the top 4 as i'm sick to death of the same teams having their own league up there and it's about time you, Spurs or Villa smash up their party. I've got no axe to grind with you boys at all and have just come over to have a chat and some banter as we seem to be playing you every week at the minute and it's good to talk to other fans. It seems that a lot on here aren't interested in a chat or a laugh and always want to turn it into a slanging match. That's certainly not why i'm here but some of you sure don't make it easy. Stop picturing me as some keyboard warrior freak who's only here to try and wind you up and try and see me as a football fan just like yourself and it would be a lot less stressful for you. ;-)

Had to pull your predecessor on very similar grounds, i.e failure of argument through inconsistency and perfectly willing to debate with you but read what I said about inconsistencies and then consider this previous piece of insight from you...

"I can't stand any team that has Craig Bellamy in it as he's without the doubt the most odious little shit bag in the Premier League. ;-D"

if you can't take an elegantly turned cliche then should you really be dishing out a crappy red top one?

I said you were entitled to feel that nobody likes you, surely you don't disagree?

lloydie said:
Had to pull your predecessor on very similar grounds, i.e failure of argument through inconsistency and perfectly willing to debate with you but read what I said about inconsistencies and then consider this previous piece of insight from you...

"I can't stand any team that has Craig Bellamy in it as he's without the doubt the most odious little shit bag in the Premier League. ;-D"

if you can't take an elegantly turned cliche then should you really be dishing out a crappy red top one?

I said you were entitled to feel that nobody likes you, surely you don't disagree?

Yet again my Bellamy response was just a direct answer and a bit of banter to the Jug eared one about Delap which was hardly elegant now was it? I even put a big smiley face on the end of it to show you i was only joking. Not sure what else i can do really. My argument hasn't been inconsistent though i don't think. If you skip passed the "banter" on both sides all i said is Rory's throws aren't more annoying than watching a bunch of divers surely? If it helps, try and imagine you don't have any (and after Bellamy and Adebayor i don't think you do, although Richards had a good go last week) and i'm talking about the likes of say Eduardo, Drogba and Gerrard. Which pisses you off more? Cheating has to be the scurge of the game at the minute surely and on the odd occasion Fuller does do it it embarasses me massively as it's not in the spirit of the game in my opinion.

Yes it's obvious nobody likes us and as you become more successful (as you will do) you'll find a lot less people like you either as you have all this money. In my opinion, good luck to you, all the others have bought it before you so why shouldn't you have your day in the sun. You'll find though as more and more jealous people do dislike you that will develop a siege mentality like we have and i'm sure you'll revel in it aswell as so you should.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.