Rory Delap's throw ins......

Tricky_Rici said:
mcfc_die_hard said:
i just cant stand teams that rely on a jug eared twat to throw it 40 yards for some 6ft 4 fucking donkeys to head in

I can't stand any team that has Craig Bellamy in it as he's without the doubt the most odious little shit bag in the Premier League. ;-D

C'est la vie. It's all about opinions eh? ;-)

he's a character, thats what football misses nowadays, yes he can be a twat sometimes but he doesn't cheat. telling us we cheat is hilarious if you watched us week in week out you would understand that most referee's don't want us in the top 4 we are constantly losing points because of referee's decisions, have you heard about mascherano getting away with his challenge? prime example of why we get fucked over. p.s i don't think you cheat either ;)

kinkysleftfoot said:
whydelilah said:
Ha ha ha, quality!!! :-)

I find it amusing the amount of attention we get over the throw in. If you watch Match of the Day on a Saturday night you’ll see there are at least another half a dozen teams in the league that use the long throw as a tactic however they don’t get the coverage we do because they are not as good at it.

I enjoy the banter though “cut off his fucking arms” – had me laughing that one did!!!! :-)

It is just a throw in at the end of the day though. Either opposition defenders/goalkeepers get used to defending a ball into the box or they adopt a “don’t put it out for a throw in” strategy!!

WD

I have no problem at all with the long throw, if city could do it we would!!

we just need to learn to deal with it, it's all part of the game

Correct!

How about everyone gets out of the six yard box and just leaves it to Shay... surely could just run to the pitch of the ball and collect it... easy! ;0)

nijinskybell said:
How about everyone gets out of the six yard box and just leaves it to Shay... surely could just run to the pitch of the ball and collect it... easy! ;0)

Thinking outside the box?!

nijinskybell said:

Well you can't be offside from a throw in so our lads would still be in there and based on the last couple of games i'm not so sure Given's up to taking them on on his own do you? ;-)

Leaving Toure out of the box and on the bench could be a masterstroke for you though.

GaudinoMotors said:
Get SWP to sneak round the back and tie his shoelaces together as he dries his hands

Haha!!

The little dwarf would get away with it too, just like when he had that kick at Delap last year just for kicking the ball at him.

Don't get precious fellas, just a joke, Rory deserved to go. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.