roses reunion when we win the champions league...

Didsbury Dave said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Don't know if he is a blue but the guy was/is an absolute genius.

He is a blue

Excellent, it doesn't surprise me. Mani - moderate bass player and professional gobshite is a red, Reni - musical genius is a blue. Sounds about right.

Lancet Fluke said:
Didsbury Dave said:
He is a blue

Excellent, it doesn't surprise me. Mani - moderate bass player and professional gobshite is a red, Reni - musical genius is a blue. Sounds about right.

To be fair, go listen to the bass playing on Breaking Into Heaven; Mani was an excellent bass player. Dirty rag, mind, but excellent bass player....

reni800 said:
Lancet Fluke said:

To be fair, go listen to the bass playing on Breaking Into Heaven; Mani was an excellent bass player. Dirty rag, mind, but excellent bass player....

I know he is decent but Reni is literally a genius drummer imo and by all accounts not far off as good on guitar as he is on drums and apparently even Mani admits that Reni is better on bass than him. Just astonishing really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.