Ross Barkley

Why are Everton, now, seemingly, willing to let us have him for virtually half of what we were originally quoted 18 months, or so, ago?

I smell something rather fishy here.

The lad copped s very bad injury not so long back.

We've already been 'sold down the river, big time,' once by 'em, (Rodwell) surely we're not gonna make the same mistake twice.

Defineatly a no from me, I'm afraid.

He just wouldn't fit into our team or style whatsoever. He's best in a quick counter attacking side where he's given licence to drive into space with the ball and take risks. What would he offer us in our much slower possession based game where he'll rarely have acres to burst into? They're not the same type of player but he'd have a similar outcome to Jovetic (when he's fit) in that as good of a player as he undoubtedly is, he loses the ball far too often and just doesn't fit into our team anywhere. He'd suit a club like Spurs, or even Chelsea but they're fully stocked in that area.

He just wouldn't fit into our team or style whatsoever. He's best in a quick counter attacking side where he's given licence to drive into space with the ball and take risks. What would he offer us in our much slower possession based game where he'll rarely have acres to burst into? They're not the same type of player but he'd have a similar outcome to Jovetic (when he's fit) in that as good of a player as he undoubtedly is, he loses the ball far too often and just doesn't fit into our team anywhere. He'd suit a club like Spurs, or even Chelsea but they're fully stocked in that area.

Well with the signing of sterling and hopefully kdb I think our style is going to be very flexible! If pogba doesn't come off I'd be happy with barkley!

If pogba doesn't come off I'd be happy with barkley!

GIF-facepalm-Ivan-Vasilevich-Sigh-OMG-Tired-Are-you-kidding-me-Are-you-fucking-kidding-me-Disappointed-GIF.gif

Gonna be a 40m signing for us next summer, isn't he? Early doors but very bright start to his season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.