Ross Barkley

Milner is shit going off this logic though. He isn't that talented at all but he brings something else to the table.

Milner was decent, I wish we'd kept him. Definitely rather him than Barkley any day. I just see Barkley as average and hyped up because he's young and English and sometimes plays a good pass, but he's not better than any of our current midfield apart from Fernando.

Milner was decent, I wish we'd kept him. Definitely rather him than Barkley any day. I just see Barkley as average and hyped up because he's young and English and sometimes plays a good pass, but he's not better than any of our current midfield apart from Fernando.

I disagree but like Stony said, it's opinions. I rate him and think he has bags of potential.

I'd say he would have more impact than every single player we've bought since 2011. My point being that you must have been opposed to every player we've bought since then.

sign him up now...we failed again with delph but i wasnt convinced of this transfer anyway...imo its better to sign morgan schneiderlein( now manu got basti so we can have him for arounf 25£!)
otherwise when we need homegrown players....then go for alex song or ross barkley...barkley is young hg and he can develop into a very good player...go for barkley txiki!

sign him up now...we failed again with delph but i wasnt convinced of this transfer anyway...imo its better to sign morgan schneiderlein( now manu got basti so we can have him for arounf 25£!)
otherwise when we need homegrown players....then go for alex song or ross barkley...barkley is young hg and he can develop into a very good player...go for barkley txiki!

From delph to barkley totally different players what about carvahalo isnt he available?

It would really depend on the price here.

I do think Barkley has a lot of qualities and has the potential to be one of the best CMs in the country, if developed correctly.

If we could get him for £20 million, I'd snap the hand off Everton. I think they'd ask for £30-40 million, which he isn't worth.

Barkley gives the ball away LOADS! and he's suited to counter attacking football.

He wouldn't be of a high enough standard nor fit in with the way we play.

I spoke to an Everton fan today who said mc Carthy is their best player. He said he'd sell Barkley for 15 - 20 million.

He needs to do more imo before we go in for him. Had it not been for his recent injures it could of been diffrent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.