Ross Barkley

Think he's a decent player, but only as a number 10 and we really don't need one of those. Still doesn't look up when he's got the ball, so I don't see him ever being a good enough central midfielder as he just doesn't have the awareness of what's going on around him to play in the tight spaces in the middle.

Think he's a decent player, but only as a number 10 and we really don't need one of those. Still doesn't look up when he's got the ball, so I don't see him ever being a good enough central midfielder as he just doesn't have the awareness of what's going on around him to play in the tight spaces in the middle.
Spot on.

Who on earth would choose Barkley over Pogba?

You will always have a few that believe an English talent should be bought before a foreign player mate.

This is the PL and the home grown rule is an absolute joke as far as im concerned. The FA try to get the clubs to pay for the England team and its coaching and nurturing of talent when it should be the FA doing that. Fantastic English players will always be sought after by clubs because they are the best but it shouldn't be a case of players being effectively forced in to clubs because of a stupid rule as it fucks with clubs finances and does nothing for the player or the England team.

You will always have a few that believe an English talent should be bought before a foreign player mate.

This is the PL and the home grown rule is an absolute joke as far as im concerned. The FA try to get the clubs to pay for the England team and its coaching and nurturing of talent when it should be the FA doing that. Fantastic English players will always be sought after by clubs because they are the best but it shouldn't be a case of players being effectively forced in to clubs because of a stupid rule as it fucks with clubs finances and does nothing for the player or the England team.
I get that, but it's like someone saying I'll have Kane rather than Messi or Neymar.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.