Ross Barkley

I'd have him in a heartbeat. Very impressed with him again last night.

Just been reading the match thread on an Everton forum and a few of them were saying apart from the goal he was absolutely dire. Opinions eh!

Always been a fan of his and would have taken him last year when we probably could have got him for £10m.

That said, my nan would have looked good playing with that amount of space between our midfield and defence last night.

Don't see him as a Yaya like player at all. Feels like he's always hanging around the attacking third. It's a real shame because he's got the physique to be a box to box force but he seems mostly interested in playing as a CAM and at least for us I feel confident in saying we'll always be able to do better at that position to whatever extent we choose to play an AM

Just been reading the match thread on an Everton forum and a few of them were saying apart from the goal he was absolutely dire. Opinions eh!

Really?? I thought he was one of there best players, especially in the first half, looked a threat every time he got the ball or when on the attack at least.

Had he been playing for us instead of Yaya last night i believe the game would have been much more comfortable for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.