Rotherham (H) Pre-match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ref is David coote. Think he was the ref Troy Deeney criticised. VAR is lee mason so hopefully we won’t require that !
Muric

Walker
Garcia
Otamendi
Zinchenko

Gudongan
Kev
Foden

Mahrez
Jesus
Matondo
Would love this. Hope Pep will play Matondo, he could be a star

Same intensity and desire as the dipper game and we will win this.
They have nothing to lose, no lethargic performances here. We will get bitten if we think we can just turn up and win.
No doubt they will play a 5-4-1 to try and shut out the space as most less technical teams do against us.

Same intensity and desire as the dipper game and we will win this.
They have nothing to lose, no lethargic performances here. We will get bitten if we think we can just turn up and win.
No doubt they will play a 5-4-1 to try and shut out the space as most less technical teams do against us.

As per, first goal crucial

Matondo has already been called up for Wales, even got on if I’m not mistaken.

Just read the he is the FASTEST player, setting records times in the CFA. Some feat considering we have Sane, Sterling and Walker.

Would love to see him given a chance with Diaz leaving and both Sane and Sterling needing some rest.

---------------------------Muric
Walker---------Garcia----------Otamendi-----Zinchenko
------------------------Gundogan
------------De Bruyne-------------Foden
Mahrez------------------Jesus--------------------Matondo

A full rest for every player that started last night as they will need it.

Matondo has already been called up for Wales, even got on if I’m not mistaken.

Just read the he is the FASTEST player, setting records times in the CFA. Some feat considering we have Sane, Sterling and Walker.

Would love to see him given a chance with Diaz leaving and both Sane and Sterling needing some rest.

Yeah I watched his debut for Wales. He was the only one who looked like creating anything that night when he came on. His pace showed big time in that cameo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.