Roundabout and Greenman

I took these on the day of the final 2 years ago;
am0FBJr.jpg

4SBOraN.jpg

the first one is inside the grounds of the Green Man, and the second one was taken outside on Dagmar Avenue on the walk down to the stadium. You can see the ground clearly in the distance.

jimharri said:
am0FBJr.jpg

4SBOraN.jpg

the first one is inside the grounds of the Green Man, and the second one was taken outside on Dagmar Avenue on the walk down to the stadium. You can see the ground clearly in the distance.

Just hope it's the same weather?

hoping to be there for 12.30 and i bet we'll be pushing it to get in,

got in for charity shield but had no chance for semi and that was at 1pm

Danamy said:
jimharri said:
am0FBJr.jpg

4SBOraN.jpg

Just hope it's the same weather?

18 degrees predicted by 16;00 could be a bit overcast though. It'll do me.

Just watched the other Semi Final, I'm really exited now. Going to try and get down for about 12 ish.

jimharri said:
ciderman22 said:
Do they serve any food and what beer do they have?
How much a pint?
The smell of burnt chicken wafting over the beer garden remains a vivid memory of the final day against Stoke!

Wasn't there a thread where someone said they don't burn it enough, they ended up with food poisoning?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.