Roundabout and Greenman

You lucky bstards wish I was there,

Had a great pre match sing and met loads of old faces at the Green Man for the Final lets hope for the same result. Enjoy the day.

Sing you hearts out for the lads.

Re: Photo Thread and updates for Semi Final weekend.

Just to say, hope everybody has a great day today at the match. City to win of course. Hope the weather's a lot better at Wembley than it is here in Preston. Sing your hearts out for the lads. i'll be listening out for you. Jealous as fuck, but will still enjoy if we win. Am going to Wigan game on Wednesday, so a win today will make it buzzing then.

squirtyflower said:
Danamy said:
plattlnview said:
Looking forward to going ,can anyone confirm what kit we are wearing ?

Home colours
Are you sure, weren't we drawn out as the away team?

Already been confirmed by MCFC on the OS and also via Twitter, Deffo wearing Home kit.

The Green Man sounded very loud 30 minutes ago from the phone call I had and the roundabout wasn't fenced off so maybe ready for takeover!

Nelly's Left Foot said:
The Green Man sounded very loud 30 minutes ago from the phone call I had and the roundabout wasn't fenced off so maybe ready for takeover!

Maybe all the barriers are in Manchester for the scum victory parade.. ;)

Anyone able to provide very very simple directions to the green man pub from Wembley station. Ta.

Sparkys-Army said:
Anyone able to provide very very simple directions to the green man pub from Wembley station. Ta.

Out onto Maine rd, turn right opposite side of road near roundabout head up Dagmar Ave, green man is around 300 yds on right.

27FADEB7-F679-4B7B-87D6-C68C79277249-6793-00000AAB22741C68.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.