Roundabout and Greenman

The roundabout ... great times....i thought I had too mnay beers when I seen big bird talking to police to get us access to the roundabout....

5wjxxt.jpg

Feed-The-Goat said:
Skashion said:
You can't get closer really. The Green Man is up a bit of hill if you're coming from the wrong direction but if you're coming from Wembley Central way it's all downhill (although it is a bit of walk from there, maybe three quarters of a mile roughly).

That does for me. I'll bell you when i touch down in that there London. I'll have that cockney **** BoyBlue with me aswell.

I was just going to mug you not hang about with you!!

nicholasjackson said:
remember the roundabout rocking for the semi , was gutted they shut it for the final

Tell me about it, every rag that walked past was greeted with a couple of hundred blues singing "live round the corner, you only live round the corner" hilarious

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
Skashion said:
You can't get closer really. The Green Man is up a bit of hill if you're coming from the wrong direction but if you're coming from Wembley Central way it's all downhill (although it is a bit of walk from there, maybe three quarters of a mile roughly).

That does for me. I'll bell you when i touch down in that there London. I'll have that cockney **** BoyBlue with me aswell.

I was just going to mug you not hang about with you!!

Well if that's the thanks i get fuck you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.