Roundabout rollcall.

mcfc-mike said:
Have never been yet, but seen all the vids and pics on here and looks quality!

Couple of questions though,

Where is it?
Can you have a beer on there,
And as the missus is coming with me, toilets? She's not one for dropping and squatting??
for some mad reason, you can't drink on the grassed area, but move across the road and clamber all over someones house, front garden, jump on the window sills whilst the occupants watch from the upstairs windows, IS ok!!

Purely amazing, can't wait!!

mike4210 said:
mcfc-mike said:

Where is it?
And as the missus is coming with me, toilets? She's not one for dropping and squatting??
for some mad reason, you can't drink on the grassed area, but move across the road and clamber all over someones house, front garden, jump on the window sills whilst the occupants watch from the upstairs windows, IS ok!!

I wasn't down for the semi but we were drinking on there in the previous FA final.

Re bogs: there is a premier inn (I think) a short stroll away and easy to nip in there for a squirt.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
I will be there, although I must confess the sheer numbers of working class males that were there at the Semi were a little overwhelming for me.

With a can of Greehall Whitley in your hand no doubt?

Danamy said:
I will be there, although I must confess the sheer numbers of working class males that were there at the Semi were a little overwhelming for me.

He knows how to live the high life!

He even got me a pint last night, very organised indeed

squirtyflower said:
Danamy said:

He knows how to live the high life!

He even got me a pint last night, very organised indeed

I bet he didn't stretch to getting you some pork scratchings?

Ed68 said:
mike4210 said:
mcfc-mike said:

Where is it?

I wasn't down for the semi but we were drinking on there in the previous FA final.

Re bogs: there is a premier inn (I think) a short stroll away and easy to nip in there for a squirt.
I think where we're staying, fuck off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.