Roundabout rollcall.

Ill be there. Travelling up from Cornwall on Friday afternoon, stay at mates in Balham, then to the ground in the morning.....not got a ticket but hoping to get one outside the ground and if we can get on the roundabout ill be there just like last time vs Stoke.

simon23 said:
Ill be there. Travelling up from Cornwall on Friday afternoon, stay at mates in Balham, then to the ground in the morning.....not got a ticket but hoping to get one outside the ground and if we can get on the roundabout ill be there just like last time vs Stoke.

Please bring us a pasty from Illogan. Cannot get you a ticket though!

Enjoyed it against the scum, went on it for the last hour so against Chelsea but the police did my fucking head in. Gonna get off at Harrow and drink round there all morning an afternoon and get to Wembley an hour ish before kick off.

Fly belfast to luton 5.15 friday evening. Stay over in watford. Head down to roundabout at wembley on Saturday morning. Me and son watching City in wembley final for first time. Waited nearly 50 years for this chance and cant wait. What time will the City fans start to gather at the roundabout?

dromoreblue said:
Fly belfast to luton 5.15 friday evening. Stay over in watford. Head down to roundabout at wembley on Saturday morning. Me and son watching City in wembley final for first time. Waited nearly 50 years for this chance and cant wait. What time will the City fans start to gather at the roundabout?

10am or not long after

Blue Til Death said:
dromoreblue said:

10am or not long after
Cheers mate. Will make our way down there before 11.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.