Roy Keane - Nasty Little Talentless C**t

The last time his team was bottom of the championship they went on to win it so even if you hate him he did do wonders with Sunderland. Now he just seems doomed at the moment but it only takes a couple of wins in that league and you are in the playoffs.

leighton said:
The last time his team was bottom of the championship they went on to win it so even if you hate him he did do wonders with Sunderland. Now he just seems doomed at the moment but it only takes a couple of wins in that league and you are in the playoffs.
The problem is he tookover them bottom of the championship, he took over Ipswich just outside the playoffs and took them to the bottom of the championship. Alot of football management is about people buying into what you are doing and I'm betting very few are down at Ipswich right now.

I watched Ipswich against Newcastle on TV recently and I have to say Ipswich were thoroughly outclassed by their opponents. It's not that the Geordies were anything special but the Tractor Boys really were abysmal: no cohesion, no creativity, absolutely nothing. And that has to be the manager's fault. Had it not been for Richard Wright Newcastle could quite easily have put 7 0r 8 past them.

What Roy Keane has done to that club is take them from an average Championship side to a below-average 3rd tier side.

Just seen that he had a go at Shay for actually turning up to play for his country

What a Wanker!!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12098_5618292,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 92,00.html</a>

gagiesotherhalf said:
Kinell, has he not been sacked yet????

The Ipswich board are afraid he'll go Rambo on their arses. Would you sack him? He's one sideways look away from a postal style shooting massacre.

I suppose you're right. I mean, what defence is a tractor when dealing with an all-guns blazing, gung ho lunatic.

Mind you, they should think about lining up 4 Massey Fergusons on the pitch as their defence. Probably got more pace!

He will end up on the scrap heap professionally (not financially - obviously)

The reason: he can't relate to people....simples

Thanx4Knives said:
[IRONY]Quality Manager though![/IRONY]

Are you American? Americans never can understand the difference between sarcasm and irony.

I think you mean [SARCASM]Quality Manager though![/SARCASM]

[IRONY]Quality Manager though![/IRONY] means that - despite being a twat - he's actually a good manager! Not sure you meant that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.