Roy Keane - Nasty Little Talentless C**t

read some interview with dwight yorke the other week ,in it he tells a story of a barbecue organised for the sunderland players and staff and familys as a team building social event .apparently keane walks in grabs his food ,sits on his own in a corner ,then gets up and leaves without saying a word to anyone ,and he was supposed to be the manager ,says a lot about his state of mind.shame about ipswich though as i used to admire them a lot when robson was in charge and they were a dominant team.

disley blue boy said:
read some interview with dwight yorke the other week ,in it he tells a story of a barbecue organised for the sunderland players and staff and familys as a team building social event .apparently keane walks in grabs his food ,sits on his own in a corner ,then gets up and leaves without saying a word to anyone ,and he was supposed to be the manager ,says a lot about his state of mind.shame about ipswich though as i used to admire them a lot when robson was in charge and they were a dominant team.
i heard this on talkshite 2 weeks ago, just wrong but what else would you expect from a useless guiness swigging little runt

rickmcfc said:
disley blue boy said:
i heard this on talkshite 2 weeks ago, just wrong but what else would you expect from a useless guiness swigging little runt

Totally agree that this horrible bastard is getting what he deserves, but please leave God's Own Drink out of it.

rickmcfc said:
disley blue boy said:

Totally agree that this horrible bastard is getting what he deserves, but please leave God's Own Drink out of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.