Roy Keane Sacked (merged)

Re: Roy Keane Sacked

It's all well and good us lot laughing but this little fella's sex life has just disappeared with the departure of Keane.

sad-dog.jpg

No more hand jobs for any of the dogs in the Ipswich area.

rassclot said:
ssn saying paul jewell to be named as new ipswich manager at a presser at 11am. frying pan? fire?

Poor Ipswich from one wanker to another one lets hope he can persuade Paul Merson to be his assistant

Mr Blue Sky said:
rassclot said:
ssn saying paul jewell to be named as new ipswich manager at a presser at 11am. frying pan? fire?

Poor Ipswich from one wanker to another one lets hope he can persuade Paul Merson to be his assistant

Fuck Ipswich, remember the banner...?

rassclot said:

I'd say out of the fire into the frying pan . . Jewell's a dithering waste of space too but he's quite comical with it (in a keystone cops sort of way) and I can't help but feel a bit sorry for him.
As the whole of England recognises, keane's a waste of space but models himself on old bacon face. ergo, acts like a complete tw@. . . his being replaced by paul jewell is delighful - it'll look great on his cv eh?

Obviously could not stand the guy while he was with United, but really enjoy his dealing with the press these days. He'd be a very good pundit I reckon.

As a manager, I don't think he's got the right temperament and patience enough to deal with players who are not as committed as he was. The guy is clearly a bit mental too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.