Roy Keane Sacked (merged)

Re: Roy Keane Sacked

I just hope Ipswich make the play-offs now. Then chairmen everywhere might get the message that this odious clown isn't up to the job.

I know a few Ipswich fans, and they have wanted this guy sacked for quite a while now. Don't what he'll do next. Obviously not short of a few bob, but it does seem that his 'management' style with players does not suit him to football management jobs. He is far too outspoken to be a football pundit, but maybe Sky will take a punt as it will keep all their loyal Rag fans happy.

one of the few people in this world i actually wish would get murdered. ****.

He's never going to make a manager because he doesn't have the inter-personal skills required. I can't imagine him relating to players in the different ways required for different types of personality or characters. You can certainly imagine him giving someone a kick up the arse but not an arm round the shoulder.

Let's hope that when he leaves Portman Road it's through a 6th floor window.

Prestwich_Blue said:
He's never going to make a manager because he doesn't have the inter-personal skills required. I can't imagine him relating to players in the different ways required for different types of personality or characters. You can certainly imagine him giving someone a kick up the arse but not an arm round the shoulder.

Let's hope that when he leaves Portman Road it's through a 6th floor window.[/quote

106th floor so it gives us longer to watch

Allegedly, the final straw was when he got caught wanking the chairman's dog. Allegedly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.