Roy Keane the pundit

don't mind him too much, but that de Gea criticism at the start of the season seemed really scripted and ott that he was blatantly looking for a bit of publicity

30,000 Hail Mary's or one whole minute staring directly at Gail Platts bangers for you.............
If that's the punishment - I think Roy Keane is a footballing mastermind, Cantona's farmer adverts are hilarious and Patrice Evra is highly intelligent.

Just plays the Sky pantomine villian,he doesent believe or mean most of what he says.
The biggest wanker and false fucking hardman ever,Souness would have destroyed the shithouse.
I would have loved to be on the same pitch as the bellend.
I was. ;) Way back in the day in Cork. I posted about that some time back. Safe to say he was an angry little bastard back then too. Let's just say, he wasn't exactly happy with me that day...

Just plays the Sky pantomine villian,he doesent believe or mean most of what he says.
The biggest wanker and false fucking hardman ever,Souness would have destroyed the shithouse.
I would have loved to be on the same pitch as the bellend.
Imagine what real hard men, like Mike Doyle, Buzzer or Chopper Harris would have done to the canine caresser.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.