Roy Keane the pundit

11) Kidding yourself that being hard is making cowardly fouls. Mike Doyle, Norman Hunter, and Jack Charlton are laughing at you...
I often wish Keane was 20 years older - can you imagine the twatting he'd have had of those players back then?

Manchester City have complained to Sky Sports after Roy Keane branded Kyle Walker an idiot.

#ManCity have no issue with a pundit questioning a player’s actions or decisions on the pitch but they believe by calling Walker an idiot, Keane stepped over the line.

[via Mike Keegan - Daily Mail]

Manchester City have complained to Sky Sports after Roy Keane branded Kyle Walker an idiot.

#ManCity have no issue with a pundit questioning a player’s actions or decisions on the pitch but they believe by calling Walker an idiot, Keane stepped over the line.

[via Mike Keegan - Daily Mail]
Fuck me, at last the club media dept have found their balls.

Bit of a weird thing to complain about in my opinion. Heard a lot worse said by many others without a response and in all fairness he is a bit of an idiot at times. Really not worth bringing back up. Of course assuming it’s not total bullshit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.