Roy Keane the pundit

That tackle alone is enough for me to dislike him intensely, he isn't now the funny guy, he has never been funny.
Totally agree. We have all seen bad tackles in games that were either down to the culprit being late, careless or just plain crap and not able to tackle. The tackle on Haaland though was almost scheduled to happen...and to then almost boast about it and admit to it being revenge, like a badge of honour in his biography!!!!

Can someone change the title of this tread to 'Roy Keane the c*nt'?
Reminds me of a time I googled one of my old bosses and on the first page I found...B....... is a c*nt.
Had a little search and surprised that nobody has actually nomaited Keane there...
https://is-a-****.com/

This man was an irrelevance when he was playing, as far as I was concerned. The only way he could contribute to a game was by being controversial: arguments, fights, red cards etc. If ever he was the talking point after the game it would be for something controversial, never for his on-field skills.

This man was an irrelevance when he was playing, as far as I was concerned. The only way he could contribute to a game was by being controversial: arguments, fights, red cards etc. If ever he was the talking point after the game it would be for something controversial, never for his on-field skills.

Odious attention seeking **** who shouldn't be given airtime . Dirty cowardly bastard .

He's always been a fucking shithouse imo, not a 'hardman'.

You would not see him stand in front of Niall Quinn or Fashanu etc & try punching them out. Everything was from blind side, when people weren't looking. Malicious fucking coward.

If he wants to slag off his rag mates to entertain the public, then fine but he's no right to insult our players.

Keane was a bang average midfielder who had a will to win.

In terms of footballing ability and temperament I see no difference to Joey Barton (given, Barton had more off-field misdemeanours) Limited ability, all mouth and more famous for reckless tackles and confrontation than contribution to football.

The only difference I see between the 2 is that one played in red. Had Keane played for Everton/Villa/Spurs for the same period he would be viewed as nothing more than a thug.

People in the media mentioning Keane in the same breath as Vieira says all you need to know about the dinosaurs who get column inches.

Just spotted this. People celebrating a bad injury. The Keane fans are worse than Keane himself

Just spotted this. People celebrating a bad injury. The Keane fans are worse than Keane himself

One of my biggest problems with that challenge is no city player went for him and tried to rip his head off. It was a fucking cowards challenge and someone should of launched themselves at him as soon as it happened.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.