Royal Wedding

I don't particularly hate them as people, though some of their actions in the not so distant past have been highly questionable (see above). I'd just prefer that the people that represent us were elected. That includes the House of Lords. And I don't believe that a large proportion of tourists are only interested in seeing the Queen. Most don't even get to see her. They go to Buckingham Palace to see the architecture and the guards.
There are thousands from all over the globe there, just for this event, I doubt that would be the case if the President of France's son was getting hitched. We've tried the Republican route, it was a failure that resulted in a clamour for a return of the monarchy.

I'll pass. When will this country rid itself of these parasites. They'll soon to be out again celebrating the addition of another to the long list of hideously rich benefit claimants.
As long as we rid ourselves of the other 10m parasites we have here as well i’d Be happy enough .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.