Royal Wedding

So a rich woman marries a rich guy and has it all paid for by the UK tax payers. Bingo!!!
I'm not sure how it works now he has been bumped down the pecking order but they are both rich in their own right so equal and she seems like a fiesty girl who knows her own mind and is independent as much as she will be allowed to be that is

The point is they have no power to use as it's not allowed,for ever it has been that families are born into royalty,they do no harm
Technically they do, all the armed forces swear allegiance to the queen, not parliament, and I've no problem with that. In fact, she could send the Household cavalry in there and sabre the fucking lot of them ;)

Will they be saluting the crowd?

2AAE7D2C00000578-0-Hunt_for_traitor_The_film_clip_was_copied_by_a_researcher_with_a-a-24_1437347906201.jpg

I'm not sure the queen mum and liz have ever got up to stuff they shouldn't,the royal family are modern and don't cut peoples heads off anymore

Just out of interest, what do you like about all of this? Isn't reality TV enough?

By the way she is paying a lot towards her own dress as that is gonna be an expensive thing,i'm told she will have a city kit on underneath

Just out of interest, what do you like about all of this? Isn't reality TV enough?
I lived through the diana saga and i just want the boys to be happy with nice families of there own,i think that is what most people watching will be thinking,i'm not a royalist in the true sense of the word i just don't really see whats so offensive about them,without them we would not be as popular a place for tourists

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.