RSC is signing today - 9th June - He didn't.

Re: RSC is signing tomorrow

If he signs I will get behind him and I know what he can do with Hughes man managemant and when he's fit. How ever if he ends up like Bellamy crocked every other week I will be pissed off big time.
Just hope we get Tevez.

10.Goater_Legend said:
If he signs I will get behind him and I know what he can do with Hughes man managemant and when he's fit. How ever if he ends up like Bellamy crocked every other week I will be pissed off big time.
Just hope we get Tevez.

Sorry, we arent getting him, IMO, we'll have to wait and see, but it seems to have gone "down the drain"

dave bentley 1 said:
10.Goater_Legend said:
Just hope we get Tevez.

Sorry, we arent getting him, IMO, we'll have to wait and see, but it seems to have gone "down the drain"

Did they bottle it?

emptypockets said:
dave bentley 1 said:
10.Goater_Legend said:
Just hope we get Tevez.

Did they bottle it?

Yeh, it seems united have said they will pay the money and give him first team football, so we are about to be let down

dave bentley 1 said:
emptypockets said:
dave bentley 1 said:
10.Goater_Legend said:
Just hope we get Tevez.

Did they bottle it?

Yeh, it seems united have said they will pay the money and give him first team football, so we are about to be let down

700 MILLION

dave bentley 1 said:
emptypockets said:
dave bentley 1 said:
10.Goater_Legend said:
Just hope we get Tevez.

Did they bottle it?

Hmmmm, dave bentley 1, not quite giving all the facts there are you son ? The rags have agreed
to pay the full asking price but they want to pay in installments so I would suggest that it's not
quite as dead in the water as you clearly would like to believe.

No Harrold, united are to pay in one installment, through funds raised by the sale of ronaldo.

dave bentley 1 said:
No Harrold, united are to pay in one installment, through funds raised by the sale of ronaldo.

because they would really sell Tranny just to keep tevez....

sell a player of twice the ability (twat) to keep tevez who has been mostly on the bench?

bollocks

Nothing has gone down the drain, FFS. What are you on about?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.