RSC is signing today - 9th June - He didn't.

Re: RSC is signing today

10.Goater_Legend said:
bluemoon32 said:
****.........News just in...........******

We're getting bought out by some Sheik apparently.
You heard it here first.
Nah I heard it was the former Thai PM.

Franny Lee might be interested

Well he's not signed yet lets hope he doesn't ever do

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2009/06/09/1315108/manchester-city-aston-villa-chase-roque-santa-cruz-report" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2 ... ruz-report</a>

I hope Villa wins this one!

The Fat el Hombre said:
£18 million is the fee. Apparently Hughes is cooling on Eto as he sees RSC as a better option cos he's prem proven and can hold the ball up better (for Robbie and Tevez). Also Eto wants £160k a week and we're only giving RSC £120k per week

ONLY PAYING RSC £120k PER WEEK!!!! WHAT A FOOKIN JOKE........HUGHES HAS LOST THE PLOT. he is on about 2 and 6 at blackburn! Welsh CNUT!!!

wrenie72 said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
£18 million is the fee. Apparently Hughes is cooling on Eto as he sees RSC as a better option cos he's prem proven and can hold the ball up better (for Robbie and Tevez). Also Eto wants £160k a week and we're only giving RSC £120k per week

ONLY PAYING RSC £120k PER WEEK!!!! WHAT A FOOKIN JOKE........HUGHES HAS LOST THE PLOT. he is on about 2 and 6 at blackburn! Welsh CNUT!!!

I made that bit up mate. £10 million was the fee quoted, according to antondonjuan of course...

The Fat el Hombre said:
wrenie72 said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

I made that bit up mate. £10 million was the fee quoted, according to antondonjuan of course...
If RSC isn't signed today kick Anton, kick him hard.

In fact, don't even wait for the end of the day, just kick him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.