RSC>Tevez

Tevez is a proven quality prem player and a more importantly a grafter and a valued addition to the squad

RSC is an overated crock and we have been very lucky that Big Swetty starting playing silly beggers. Lets hope we never sign him

johnmc said:
Doubt i will get much support with this one, but I reckon, with the same players around them a fully fit RSC will score more goals than a fully fit Tevez.

I'll take them both thank you very much though.

100% agreed! I think if RSC stays fit and for the right money he will be a great signing! Hughes obviously knows how to get the best out of him and TBH i trust Hughesy judgement completely when it comes to signings! he hasn't got many wrong!

Fanzone Danny said:
johnmc said:
Doubt i will get much support with this one, but I reckon, with the same players around them a fully fit RSC will score more goals than a fully fit Tevez.

100% agreed! I think if RSC stays fit and for the right money he will be a great signing! Hughes obviously knows how to get the best out of him and TBH i trust Hughesy judgement completely when it comes to signings! he hasn't got many wrong!

What about Bellers, Berti and Tantrum Ben Hiam they were great signings. In Hughes we trust forward with Hughes he's done a great job so far

Mike D said:
Fanzone Danny said:
johnmc said:

What about Bellers, Berti and Tantrum Ben Hiam they were great signings. In Hughes we trust forward with Hughes he's done a great job so far

Disagree with u! Bellers proved his worth when he played but we all knew about his injury issues! Ben Haim was the reason I said "he hasn't got many wrong" and as for Berti ........... Are u mental? he is a fookin legend!!!!!!!

Pam said:
johnmc said:
rickyyt said:
I think we've created more goals through the middle this season so tevez.
reckon rsc would need more supply from the wingers?

Get what your saying but we ave had no strikers to put any crosses away.

Tevez just strikes me as grafter. Not worth 32m for me but who is and not my money. If i remeber correctly he went qbout 30 games for WHU without scoring. And for the rags this year he has mainly scored coming off the bench late on or against weaker teams in the carling cup.

Honestly, I think we're as interested in the symbolism as we are in the player himself (though I think you do him an injustice if you think he's all effort, no skill). I think the owners want to take a player away from United. And already, the rags are hysterical about it. That might be worth £32 mill in and of itself and it's a more serious point than people think. United took a chance with their declaration of wanting to keep Tevez because the risk that he might defecthas been obvious for a while now.

I agree! Not only is he a good player, but the reaction from United fans would be priceless! I mean when you think about it, a top quality player, coming directly from United (albeit not transferred) to City would be fantastic, and a real sign of progress on our part. I could only have dreamed of this happening, 10 years ago, when I was a youngster, and we could barely scrape together the cash to sign Terry Cooke!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.