Rubbish Chants

Guiseley mate.

Yeh we have a few knobs too, this season especially seems to have attracted more!
Honestly seen more mither with Fleetwood than with City get a big match get boys there we never normally see at Highbury.

Honestly seen more mither with Fleetwood than with City get a big match get boys there we never normally see at Highbury.
I was saying this to my mates the other day. We see so much more trouble at Guiseley games than I see at City games. Loads of kids are outpriced by big clubs so tend to go watch non league. They can also get away with more too.

We had some of our kids chucking stuff at the away fans coach on Saturday. It's embarrasing, we're a family club

I was saying this to my mates the other day. We see so much more trouble at Guiseley games than I see at City games. Loads of kids are outpriced by big clubs so tend to go watch non league. They can also get away with more too.

We had some of our kids chucking stuff at the away fans coach on Saturday. It's embarrasing, we're a family club
Probably less mither now than in non league days, except at Lancashire derby's especially Blackpool. We are punching at least two divisions above our weight and are playing huge teams like Sheff Wed's, Derby and Bolton not likely to pick fights with them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.