Rubbish Chants

Newcastle fans now singing about empty seats to Sheffield Wednesday fans. Does my head in.

Of course there’s fucking empty seats. They’ve been in the lower divisions for decades, the games on telly and Newcastle aren’t much of a draw.

And I can’t stand all that “is this a library?” Studf from away fans. Nothing says that you are a little club all giddy on your big day out more than that.

From our own repertoire I can’t stand that new “Follow Follow” one. It’s damaged the atmosphere at our ground because it’s a dirge and it’s gets sing a dozen times in the first ten minutes at every home game now.
Lived in Newcastle for about half a decade, and got a lot of time for them due to some of my close mates up there being fans - always want them to do well other than when playing us etc.. but hearing them chat on about being the best fans in the league pecks my head. And having the cheek to sing about empty seats.. SJP was half emtpy every other weekend when I lived there, and I never struggled to get a ticket. The handful of times I've been (in both home and away ends) it's hardly been rocking, even when they beat us early on in 2019 I think it was

I was watching a police documentary earlier and the Wrexham police were trying to keep the peace between their fans and Stockport. All the County fans were singing “we never win at home and we never win away” song. Have they nicked that off us!
I've heard it sang at the rugby too, I wouldn't bet on it being original

Who’s that dying on the runway. Haven’t heard it for a while, and turned my stomach every time I did. In fact, anything referencing Munich. People died. Mancunians, mostly. Scum still scum, shit song sung, or unsung. So don’t sing it. Scum still scum. Voilà.
Agreed but sadly some new generation twats think it’s funny and tough to bring it back. And some old school, still haven’t grown up, knobs happy to revisit this. If you question them they give it the “I like to Munich” moron identifying tag. Just makes them look cunts which I guess is their aim in life.

Lived in Newcastle for about half a decade, and got a lot of time for them due to some of my close mates up there being fans - always want them to do well other than when playing us etc.. but hearing them chat on about being the best fans in the league pecks my head. And having the cheek to sing about empty seats.. SJP was half emtpy every other weekend when I lived there, and I never struggled to get a ticket. The handful of times I've been (in both home and away ends) it's hardly been rocking, even when they beat us early on in 2019 I think it was
Yes! Too many people fall for their bullshit!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.