Rubbish Chants

Lived in Newcastle for about half a decade, and got a lot of time for them due to some of my close mates up there being fans - always want them to do well other than when playing us etc.. but hearing them chat on about being the best fans in the league pecks my head. And having the cheek to sing about empty seats.. SJP was half emtpy every other weekend when I lived there, and I never struggled to get a ticket. The handful of times I've been (in both home and away ends) it's hardly been rocking, even when they beat us early on in 2019 I think it was
Great post

Like you i had a soft spot for them....but no more. Last season i had the bad luck to meet some gobshite 20 something geordie twat in the Edinburgh Castle in Ancoats before the match with them. It was obvious that he had swallowed all of mainstream medias drivel concerning us, and said the difference with their new found wealth was they have always packed out SJP and are a team with tradition and history, unlike us.!!!!! After educating the moron on some actual truths he reached for doctor google, only to be double fucked over by its temerity to reinforce my facts, i then advised to go forth and multiply with his inbred cronies before his stuttering became a permanent stammer. TWAT

Newcastle fans now singing about empty seats to Sheffield Wednesday fans. Does my head in.

Of course there’s fucking empty seats. They’ve been in the lower divisions for decades, the games on telly and Newcastle aren’t much of a draw.

And I can’t stand all that “is this a library?” Studf from away fans. Nothing says that you are a little club all giddy on your big day out more than that.

From our own repertoire I can’t stand that new “Follow Follow” one. It’s damaged the atmosphere at our ground because it’s a dirge and it’s gets sing a dozen times in the first ten minutes at every home game now.

I can’t stand that ‘follow follow’ one either.

Seems popular with the teenage away day keys of shite coke crowd.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.