Rubbish Sports thread

X-Games. Especially skiing/snowboarding where they get points for doing kicks and stuff.

First of all, clearly, your courses are clearly far too easy. Proper competitive ski runs are as hard as fucking nails to get down in one piece. Yours should be too. Secondly, one run, winner is the fastest - or fuck it off. Like the kids outside Asda took over F1, and now Louis Hamilton getting more points for drifting and handbrake turns. But because the plebs are not that good at handbrake turns they get two goes each.

No. That is not sport. That is stuff people need to grow out of.

No mate but then again I thought all blues were from Stockport?!! Probably would need to watch it properly to really have an opinion but caught some US college Lacrosse once and it looked mad. Anything with sticks and helmets strikes me as being dangerous
Don’t try hurling so.
Fastest field game and immensely skilful.
But you need to know what you’re doing if you don’t want to get seriously hurt. As I found out at school. I stuck to Gaelic Football after nearly having my eye taken out.

Horse racing is, without doubt, the worst "sport" in the world. I say "sport"...but is it? It's a load of rich people patting each other on the backs when they get even richer. It's not a spectator sport as it's sop boring. How do the presenters and pundits think of things to say on the TV? There's fuck all to talk about!
For the people at home...how can it be a sport? It's NOT...it's gambling. That's the only reason why we know of it. Would anybody watch horse racing if they didn't have a bet on it?
Me and a mate took his son to watch Manchester Storm at the Arena back in the 90's..what a big bag of wank that was. We didn't have a clue what was happening as you cant see ANYTHING! We wouldn't have even known who was winning if they didn't have a massive score board. It was packed, though...loads of kids wearing City and United tops. My mate's son was only interested in the ice cream. We done one early.

Horse racing is, without doubt, the worst "sport" in the world. I say "sport"...but is it? It's a load of rich people patting each other on the backs when they get even richer. It's not a spectator sport as it's sop boring. How do the presenters and pundits think of things to say on the TV? There's fuck all to talk about!
For the people at home...how can it be a sport? It's NOT...it's gambling. That's the only reason why we know of it. Would anybody watch horse racing if they didn't have a bet on it?
Me and a mate took his son to watch Manchester Storm at the Arena back in the 90's..what a big bag of wank that was. We didn't have a clue what was happening as you cant see ANYTHING! We wouldn't have even known who was winning if they didn't have a massive score board. It was packed, though...loads of kids wearing City and United tops. My mate's son was only interested in the ice cream. We done one early.
The ice hockey was packed because for about 2 years they gave thousands and thousands of tickets away each game. Every office block in the city centre was given dozens to dish out.
Then when the organisers thought the general public had finally latched on to the sport, the freebies disappeared - and so did the crowds!
GMR used to do live commentary at games and occasionally I would be listening.... There is only so much of belting out "YMCA" and "We will rock you" a person can take in one 3 hour period....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.