Ruben Dias - Benfica confirm sale to City

Status
Not open for further replies.
He said.
"Listen you peasants, I'm fucking out of this dump, I've got a private jet waiting for me at the airport, you lot can stay here and get sunburnt and have your afternoon naps but me, I'm off to Manchester where it rains in the morning, rains in the evening and fuckin rains indoors.
But I have balls, massive balls. You, you're a ****, you I've shagged your girlie AND your mum, you you can't play to save your life.
Cheerio fuckers "

FAKE!

How ridiculous do you have to be to pretend we weren't trying to sign Koulibaly this summer?
You think I care enough to pretend, I , like you, don’t have any idea how much interest we had or how far any interest went. Not ridiculous at all ridiculous is thinking you know what the club were doing or thinking.

Yes, we wasted three months talking to Aurelio De Laurentiis just for fun and then decided to sign the guy we wanted all along after the season started. I don't know why some of you are so desperate to pretend Dias was the first choice when he extremely obviously was not.

Koulibaly was attainable tho? ADL had a price we didnt pay it , Dias 3 months ago wasnt? Benfica would've asked for the clause 100 mil or dias dosent join. i was only taking guess as we scouted him for 18 months.

Personally, I don‘t give a shit where Ruben Dias was in our original pecking order. None of the choices stood head and shoulders above all others whether because of price, age, form, availability or twatty Chairmen. You only had to read the threads on here to see the divided opinions.

I’m no happy clapper but am more than prepared to accept the club’s decision and welcome the lad to Mcr (assuming it’s definite). We’ve gained two good centre backs with long, promising futures and (probably) lost two with no long term future at the Etihad.

You think I care enough to pretend, I , like you, don’t have any idea how much interest we had or how far any interest went. Not ridiculous at all ridiculous is thinking you know what the club were doing or thinking.
Ok, right, so every single source connected to the club, including Tolmie since you mentioned him, was completely wrong when they all said we were trying to sign Koulibaly. Also De Laurentiis was just making it up when he was talking openly in the press about it. Delusional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.