Ruben Dias - Benfica confirm sale to City

Status
Not open for further replies.

MANUre will be interested just so that we will be shoved a little nearer the money they paid for Slabhead! When the fee has risen by another ten or fifteen million they will tell us they never had any interest. And then they will feed their hacks the same tale and the hacks will then pen some shite about over-priced transfers.

It's been obvious for 2 seasons that replacing Kompany was MCFC's fundamental transfer objective. Last season underlined that so no one could understand what we were doing this Summer.

We should have really sussed that the CL qualification would be a factor in City's key Summer transfer.

MANUre will be interested just so that we will be shoved a little nearer the money they paid for Slabhead! When the fee has risen by another ten or fifteen million they will tell us they never had any interest. And then they will feed their hacks the same tale and the hacks will then pen some shite about over-priced transfers.
Er, shall l tell him ?

He could be even better if he committed himself to moving 5 yards forward when we're attacking, lost count the amount of times we've had the ball on the left with, say Sterling for example, and instead of driving forward near or level to their back line in the space we've created, he hangs back, neither in a defensive or attacking position, giving the opposition time to react, drives me mad more than his defensive brain farts tbh.
He's only been like that since his injury - was a bit too gung ho before that point. Not sure whether he's not got the confidence in his mobility/pace anymore or if Pep has told him not to over lap as much. When he first got injured, we changed our system and Pep explained why that meant Aguero and Jesus couldn't play together. They generally still don't, unless were searching for a late winner, so I'm not sure if there's a requirement for Mendy to overlap as much.
In which case, I agree he should be a bit further back and not in no man's land, but I trust Pep to pick up what he should do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.