Ruben Dias - Benfica confirm sale to City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to wait and see, just not confident in the move.

Kounde looked the better option for what we need, and by all accounts Seville were expecting us to come back with a compromise bid, but it didn't happen. Feels like we've compromised with a back up choice for a priority position.

I'm not going to write someone off before they've played for us, just have my doubts about the move.
We clearly track several players in multiple positions over a period of time, as all clubs do. As evidenced by our other moves all summer, he evidently wasn't first choice.

I don't think Benfica failing to qualify for the CL disproves that.
Well he’s a Blue now, so how about we get behind him!

They didn't get the right mix of dubstep music I'm hearing, once it's mastered Dias will be announced.

Positionally dodgy with no pace, but he's good with the ball at his feet.

Great. Sounds like what we have plenty of already.

And he's coming from a league that is absolute toilet and is going to be expected to hit the ground running in a shambles of a defence. What could go wrong.

I'm going to be patient with this lad. But I fail to have confidence in this move.
Have faith Lar.

Benfica is apparently waiting for City to announce Dias before they announce Otamendi. Journalists has been waiting for Otas player presentation for hours now. Feel bad for them
After you, no after you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.