Ruben Dias - Benfica confirm sale to City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the end of the lockdown Dias has been making an error leading to goal in almost every game, you don't need to watch all games to get that information. Even before this major drop in form he was a defender who had howlers in him as many people have reported both here and elsewhere. As we have seen with similar defenders like Stones, this is not a habit you get rid of easily.

Combine this with the pressure of playing for a team that needs to win every game and I think there is recipe for disaster here. Good passing won't save you if you are making mistakes, confidence is a big part in football.

I would really love to know why our people have decided for him.

This is just bad scouting and planning IF the news is true
You can't move to your 4th CB target for a few millions.
Let's even assume we don't have the money despite the news of the alleged 300 million warchest. So why spend 40 mi on backup in Ake. They should have saved the money and spent those extra 15 mil for Kounde or KK.
Please don't tell me City scouts can't find a 25 million backup CB for us

The £25m defenders are probably not that comfortable on the ball.

So Duncan twat Castles tweeted about Mancity being interested in Dias on 24/09/2019.

Interest was there for sometime and probably he was the first choice before other choices came up

You have based this opinion after watching him play after one champions league game
Also watched several dreadful errors on social media and read Portuguese analyst reports on him that basically say he’s a shit Otamendi. As I say- pretty much certain this is bull shit as he’s nowhere near the level required.

Also watched several dreadful errors on social media and read Portuguese analyst reports on him that basically say he’s a shit Otamendi. As I say- pretty much certain this is bull shit as he’s nowhere near the level required.
Heres hoping.. but we did sign Mangala after all and he was disaster for Porto.

Benfica fan here. If it's true you've got a tremendous player. Very solid and mentally strong. CB for the next decade in Portugal national team.

Truste me. Didn't let you down with Bernardo and Ederson. :)
You see City are still nursing Javi Garcia Fernando Octopus and Mangala scars

I've seen clips on social media. That's your first mistake. Anybody can edit clips on social media good or bad.

Also Where can I find these reports you have said you have read?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.