Ruben Hospitality

BringBackSwales

Couldn’t see this posted elsewhere? I was reading on line this morning that Ruben gave his executive box to a number of cancer patients from Christie’s cancer patients against Bournemouth, spent time talking to all his guests etc, and that he had done this several times before. Strange that we never seem to hear from the likes of the BBC about the regular good work our players and club do? Well done Ruben I think that was a great thing to do

Couldn’t see this posted elsewhere? I was reading on line this morning that Ruben gave his executive box to a number of cancer patients from Christie’s cancer patients against Bournemouth, spent time talking to all his guests etc, and that he had done this several times before. Strange that we never seem to hear from the likes of the BBC about the regular good work our players and club do? Well done Ruben I think that was a great thing to do
To be fair to the BBC, and others, I hadn't heard anything about it anywhere. Maybe he didn’t publicise it, and AN Other leaked the story. Whatever, it's an amazing gesture by the big guy.

To be fair to the BBC, and others, I hadn't heard anything about it anywhere. Maybe he didn’t publicise it, and AN Other leaked the story. Whatever, it's an amazing gesture by the big guy.
Surprisingly it was picked up by our beloved muen. The main point about the post was to commend Ruben, but it does feel like any good works done by our club or it’s staff are overlooked by the mainstream media. CITC had made me proud for over 35 years, it was a shining light when the football wasn’t, I doubt the majority of people outside of our club are aware it exists.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.