Ruben Neves

Doubt Juve have the cash to compete after blowing their load on a past it ronaldo. Don't really have anyone particularly marketable in their squad to sell off either unless they finally let Dybala leave.
They will always have the cash, plenty of players in the squad they can sell off. Can, Khedira, Mandzukic, Bentancur, Cuadrado will all bring in good fees to fund a move for Neves.

They will always have the cash, plenty of players in the squad they can sell off. Can, Khedira, Mandzukic, Bentancur, Cuadrado will all bring in good fees to fund a move for Neves.

They'll struggle to sell Can. 5 year deal just started.

Khedira is old and past it, Madzukic is almost eligibile for a free bus pass and Cuadrado is a second rate player anyway. Opinions can differ sure but they're all the wrong side of 30 so I doubt they'd be able to raise even 40 million from the sale of all of them.

Bentancur I like a lot though and you've got a point there. I wouldn't be surprised if he and Lorenzo Pellegrini of Roma were players we were seriously having a look at in the next few years.

They'll struggle to sell Can. 5 year deal just started.

Khedira is old and past it, Madzukic is almost eligibile for a free bus pass and Cuadrado is a second rate player anyway. Opinions can differ sure but they're all the wrong side of 30 so I doubt they'd be able to raise even 40 million from the sale of all of them.

Bentancur I like a lot though and you've got a point there. I wouldn't be surprised if he and Lorenzo Pellegrini of Roma were players we were seriously having a look at in the next few years.
Why does his contract mean they can't sell him?

Raising 40mil for those, means they only have to find 15-20mil to buy Neves. Pretty good deal imo.

Generally.. watched wolves a lot last year as had a bet on them to win the league ...
been good today.. breaking up counter attacks and setting up attacks in quick transitions
Ok,but he has been bang average today,and in many other games,IMO.I really don't see the incredible talent that others seemingly do.

Watch De Jong and you'll see the real deal,a player who genuinely justifies the hype.

Ok,but he has been bang average today,and in many other games,IMO.I really don't see the incredible talent that others seemingly do.

Watch De Jong and you'll see the real deal,a player who genuinely justifies the hype.

Think he’s too light weight ... neves breaks the opposition attacks up so well... either will be good imho

You have to take into account that the Dutch league is utter wank. That doesn't mean De Jong isn't a great prospect, but comparing the impact a player has in that shitshow to the Premier League or Championship is farcical.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.